Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!






Today is What's Up Wednesday, so I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer and Mel to share what's been going on lately!




1. What I'm eating lately


I've been working hard on my fitness and healthy eating goals lately, so Subway has been my go-to. I get something different every time to keep from getting bored. 


2. What I'm reminiscing about


Lake Junaluska
Big surprise, huh?! I just love that place and these people who go with me!


3. What I'm wearing





Anytime I'm not in my dressy heels, I'm in my Converses! So comfy and always cute!


4. What I've been up to


I'm really trying to amp up my speaking engagements and notability as a Christian speaker. Last Saturday I spoke to the Minority Mental Health Forum in Hattiesburg about Alzheimer's and other dementias. I always enjoy sharing my story and encouraging families in similar situations. It's tough, but you aren't alone!

(If you ever have any questions regarding Alzheimer's disease or other dementias, feel free to email me at voguehappiness@gmail.com.)


5. What I am dreading





More hot weather! I am in and out of the car all day long, walking through parking lots and such doing marketing. It's hot and gross, and I'm ready for some cool weather! Who's with me?!


6. What I'm watching/reading


I am loving The Astronaut Wives Club! I bought the book and skimmed it, and I'm really looking forward to reading it. You know I professed my love for all things NASA in this post, so of course I'm loving this show!



I'm currently reading Unstoppable by Christine Caine. Love her and love this book so far!


7. What I'm listening to



I pretty much am always listening to KLOVE if I'm in my car. It's my way of staying "in the mind of Christ" and not be affected by the negativity of my surroundings. 

If I'm working out, I just put my phone on shuffle and get a random mix of great music. 
(Taylor Swift's 1989, anyone?!)


8. What I'm looking forward to


FALL!

I lit a fall scented candle last night just because it made me happy! I love fall for so many reasons. I'm sure you'll see my love affair with fall develop over the next few months!


Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment