Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday - My Beauty Routine

Happy Tuesday, friends!

I'm linking up today with Andrea for her bi-weekly "Show and Tell Tuesday", and today it's all about our beauty routines.

I've done "Just Me, JC" posts on both my skincare and makeup before, so you can refer to those posts for links to any products I mention.

How much time I have in the mornings determines my beauty routine, so I've kept it pretty generic for today.




I prep my skin each morning with Aloette's Skin Refining Toner




Then I use Elizabeth Arden's Good Morning Eye Treatment followed by Garnier's anti-puff eyeroller. 
For moisturizer, I use Aloette's Nutri C Moisture Cream. The absolute best moisturizer I've ever found!




Next up is primer and foundation
(And Diet Coke. Diet Coke is a VERY important part of my morning routine!)




Powder, Bronzer and Illuminator 




Eyes




And setting spray or Mineral Veil to make sure it all stays put!


Easy peesy! Do you have any special products you use for your daily beauty routine?



No comments:

Post a Comment