Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer Home Decor and Introducing New Books Page



Confession. I am a book HOARDER. I love, Love, LOVE books! I never leave home without one. Can I get an amen? I know many of you are with me on this one. The "Vogue Happiness" monthly Book Club will list all of my favorites from the month, where to find them and what they're about. Then I will upload them to the Book Club tab on my home page for a complete listing. I hope this helps. The Book Club page will be published soon!



Today's post is all about Summer home decor. Do you decorate your home for summer? I do for fall and holidays, but I've never really considered updating the decor for spring and summer months. I've seen a few trends on Pinterest, so I thought I'd share them with you here today. 


You can follow Vogue Happiness on Pinterest here.



I love pretty much everything Kristin designs
Bliss @ Home
(link in sidebar)









I love the mix of blues and grays



I LOVE that sign!






The best way to change up decor is with accessories.



And I love me some throw pillows!


What are your thoughts on decorating your home for the summer months? 
Have a great Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment