Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites!


Happy Friday! 


I don't know about you guys, but I've had a LONG week for some reason. Not bad, just long. I love these Friday Favorites post because they remind me to stay in the moment and find the good!


As always, I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erika for their Friday Favorites linky. Check them out!


(I should go ahead and add that this is a chihuahua heavy post. He was so cute this week, so I took a lot of pictures. Sorry not sorry!)



A few more photos from last weekend's speaking engagement.












I took P to the bank with me this day. He sits and waits for the tube to come through because he knows he will get a bone from the teller.

I should also add that I took him through the drive thru at the pharmacy and he did the same thing. But no bone. He was not pleased!






Monday mornings. Enough said. 



5 more minutes, please.



I thought this was funny. While a lot of nursing home patients carry around baby dolls, my mother sleeps with a 2' stuffed dolphin...



Waiting on me to cook dinner. #spoiled


Okay, so here's the really cheesy part. It was a rainy night and we played photoshoot. Just look how well these turned out!












Don't judge. I just don't have kiddos yet to photo.



I don't know if this is scary or funny. He loves getting his ears scratched before bed. 


Ha!

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment