Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites!


It's Friday, so it's time to link up with three fun gals, AndreaNarci and Erika!


Returning home after a 9 day trip is tough! 
I don't think I've had to do this much laundry all year. I just don't understand! 
Here's my FAVORITES from this week:





My new Converse "Shorlines" are definitely a FAVORITE
(Credit to Mix and Match Mama for the recommendation! Link in sidebar.)




This is one of two summer Bible studies suggested by Living Proof Ministries (Beth Moore), so I thought I would give them both a go. Seamless by Angie Smith covers the Bible as one entire book. A good study so far!




What Love Is is the second study suggested by Beth. Why do we doubt how much God loves us when we have so many evidences of His love? I'm very much looking forward to diving deeper into this one.





And of course, #MWAW15 (Music and Worship Arts Week) definitely deserves to be in my FAVORITES! I wish I could stay at Lake Junaluska all year. It's just that beautiful and holy. I will have Part 2 of my Lake Junaluska recap up next Monday. 



I'm not sure how, but Peanut managed to lose on of his bottom teeth. He's 7 years old, so his baby teeth are long gone. I imagine it has something to do with him munching on rocks like jawbreakers...



On Wednesdays we wear pink!
P and I showing off my new Kendra Scott earrings. 



A few of our Tweens and Youth from church were doing random acts of kindness. On this day it was free car washes for all!



We started our Christmas cantata in choir!



My new bracelets purchased at the Mast General Store in Waynesville, NC.
 I also got them in white/cream.


I hope you all have had a wonderful week as well! I always love to hear from you in my comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment