Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites!



Happy Friday! I feel like I should sub-name this post "My Dog is Spoiled" as you will soon see. 
Apparently it was a good week for Peanut! 
As always, I'm linking up with my daily reads AndreaErika and Narci for our Friday Favorites. 
Be sure to check those girls out, too!


You can follow me daily on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter!


Here's what's happening lately:

This is what it takes to get P up and moving...





Puh-thetic!



We've had some gorgeous weather here lately (Minus the insufferable humidity...I could live without it.)
How's that for a backyard view?



Uncle T came by to see Little Man



And then he needed a nap.



Sporting his muscle shirt/hoodie just cause he's cool like that






Waiting with Dad on Mom's care plan meeting at the nursing home. He tries to be all clever and witty and winds up embarrassing me to death! 



Want to know how to say happy during the long work days? My secret is K-LOVE.
I need the positive and encouraging music and news. It always puts a smile on my face and reminds me to keep at it. God is with me wherever I go.



One of my secret tricks to learning Scripture. You can't miss it! As a marketer I spend 80 + percent of my days in my car, so this is the easiest way I've found to keep the Word of God front and center. Literally! 



I've been on a real Converse kick lately. If I'm not in heels, you can probably find me in my Chucks!


Have a great weekend everyone! I'll see you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment