After four days off from work, I'm feeling the drag this morning. I love what I do, but I also love to sleep!
Today I'm sharing Part 2 of my Thankful Post.
(You can see Part 1 here.)
I was inspired by Andrea over at Momfessionals to finish my series like this:
I am grateful for...
- Early wakeups - because I have a great job to go to
- House to clean - a safe place to live
- Laundry - clothes to wear
- Dishes to wash - food to eat
- Kibble scattered around the house - a sweet puppy to love
- Toilets to clean - indoor plumbing
- Being sore - a body I can still use
- Gas to pump - a car that will take me anywhere I need to go
- School payments - an education that will last a lifetime
- Occasionally losing residents at work - the opportunity to touch lives
And a bonus:
I'm grateful for the gift of words to share with all of you.
Thank you so much for sharing your time with me! Love you all!
"He fills my life with good things." Psalm 103:5