Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Just Me, JC - Earrings!



Happy Wednesday, friends! 


Today's Just Me, JC post is on something I NEVER leave home without - earrings!
I have way too many earrings and still buy more because I find new styles I just have to have. 
You gals know just what I'm talking about!


I'm highlighting a few of my favorites. I hope to do Just Me, JC posts on necklaces and bracelets too.
I love jewelry!



I found these cuties at Target!



Kendra Scott



I wear these A LOT. They go with everything!
New York & Co



The Southern Gypsy
(a cute little boutique in Purvis)



Eve Marie's
Another cute boutique in Hattiesburg
(I like one of a kinds...)



I got these in the checkout line at
Tuesday Morning!



Kendra Scott









An up close look at the earring holders



My new favorite studs from Nordstrom. 
BP Brand.
(Thanks Pinterest Told Me To for the find! Link in sidebar.)



Catherine Popesco



My 4' jewelry armoir



And a hanging jewelry organizer.


Like I said, I love earrings!


I'd love to hear about some of your favorite earrings too. Sound off in the comments!


















No comments:

Post a Comment