Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!



I always look forward to "What's Up Wednesday" linkups!

I hope ShaySheaffer and Mel continue these next year!

Here's "What's Up" in my life lately...




1. What I'm eating...



Turkey and dressing in the crock pot.  I may not get away with this on the big day, but I plan to try this at some point soon, we love this meal and will ET it anytime.  I think I would buy a rotisserie chicken to use for the meat and do it anytime!:




Chicken and Stuffing Casserole _ with chunks of white chicken meat & a creamy stuffing mix with onions, celery, & mushrooms makes perfect fall comfort food & is just the meal to serve when you can’t wait for that Thanksgiving meal _ Spicy Southern Kitchen:


I have had three Thanksgiving meals so far, and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! Good thing I love turkey and dressing (and pecan pie)!



2. What I'm reminiscing about...

#Christmas Shiny Brite #ornaments Ideas:


Vintage glass ornaments. 
I used to break 2 or 3 every year putting up my Granny's tree. I love the look of glass ornaments, I just don't trust a certain chihuahua...



3. What I'm loving...

Make any space more #cozy with #VanillaPassion scented candles from #AirWick. Looking for more great home ideas? Join our Fragrant Homes Club for exclusive offers and special savings.:




a few of my favorite things... / cozy, wrapped up in a blanket, watching movies...:

All things cozy!
The minute I get off from work I go straight to my comfy PJs. But no movies for this grad student...



4. What I've been up to...





Alzheimer's Walk




Decorating for Christmas



The Taylor House - Shopping List #Letsplay:

Christmas shopping


And a whole lot more, but I don't want to ruin Friday's post! :)



5. What I'm dreading...

I'm really not dreading anything at the moment. I've got a couple of big papers due and then finals, but that's just part of it.



6. What I'm excited about...







Christmas cantatas!
I'm always busy choir-wise this time of year, and I wouldn't have it any other way.



7. What I'm watching/reading...


Its a Wonderful Movie - Your Guide to Family Movies on TV: Candace Cameron Bure stars in the Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie 'CHRISTMAS UNDER WRAPS':



The Christmas Card -my favorite Hallmark Christmas movie filmed in Nevada City, CA:



Elf, $9.99 | Christmas Movies for Kids - Parenting.com:

I love all Christmas movies, especially the ones on the Hallmark Channel.
(Just Me, JC post on all things Christmas movies coming soon!)



As for reading...



Spirit Hunger

I just finished this one prior to my November Book Club post, and it is one of the best I've read lately. I highly suggest it to anyone!



8. What I'm listening to...




(See all my favorite Christmas music here!)




9. What I'm wearing...

















I've been reaching for a lot of cardigans lately. It's never cold enough for coats, so a light cardigan is about all this hot-natured gal can stand!


10. What I'm doing this weekend...



Celebrating 64 years of this cool dude!



11. What I'm looking forward to next month...


Jesus is the Reason for the Season. Jesus by LittleLifeDesigns:


Christmas!




12. What else is new?

I have exciting plans for the New Year for this blog and my ministry. I can't wait to share everything with you soon!





Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:







No comments:

Post a Comment