Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Favorites!


Happy, Happy Friday!

It has been an eventful couple of weeks lately, so I'm sorry I dropped off the blog temporarily. It's a great way to stay in touch with all of you, but sometimes the work and life just kinda take over. 

As always, I'm linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for their Friday Favorites. Be sure to check them out, too!



A couple of Fridays ago I chaperoned my friend Sandy's women's choir on a trip to New Orleans. I've been many times, but I always manage to have a good time!






The sky was really showing off that day!



The girls performed inside St. Louis Cathedral in the French Quarter. Love this church!






"You are the light..."



Just posing with Louie Armstrong



And that evening, I dressed as a high schooler and sang the National Anthem with the girls.
(Sandy still owes me for this one!)



I've been so busy that I've missed spending time with this cutie!



And then it was time for the dinner theater performance that we've been working on since August.
The cast of "Bless This Bread".























And then there was the Meistersingers concert!



I got to sing the National Anthem at the Senior Olympics.




And of course Lamar won yet again! Love my little residents!



Then there was the Halloween carnival at the nursing home! 
Peanut was a "Bad Dog" and went to jail. His bail money was kisses!




Who wouldn't want to kiss that sweet little face?!



In his pumpkin costume for Halloween



We held our annual Painting with a Purpose benefiting the Alzheimer's Association.









And it was a blast!


Whew! What a busy couple of weeks. Be sure to check out my Facebook page for more pictures of the Carnival, Olympics and Dinner Theater. See you back on Monday!




Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:


No comments:

Post a Comment