Tuesday, November 17, 2015

30 Things for Which I am Thankful - Part 1

"I am Thankful" printable. This month I'm going to write down something I'm thankful for each day. I made this little note card to remind me I have lots to be thankful for and to write down one of the reasons.:

In lieu of posting my "30 Days of Thanksgiving" posts on social media, I decided to capture them all here on the blog in two separate posts. I have so much to be thankful for, and I can't wait to share it all with you.


In no particular order...


I am thankful for







1. Girlfriends



2. My best little buddy, Peanut




3. Good books




4. My relationship with the Lord




5. The ministry at The Lighthouse




6. Being a part of Purvis United Methodist Church




7. My sweet little Mom








8. My always entertaining Daddy




9. My beloved little sister, Chandler




I had amazing grandparents!





10. Family (that's my Uncle Greg directing)




11. My baby brother




12. All of the experiences brought to me through my Alzheimer's advocacy




13. Space Camp - where I learned it's okay to dream big




14. Lake Junaluska, NC - my favorite place on earth!












15. The gift of music


What are you grateful for this year? I'd love to hear from you in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment