Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites!



It's Friday!!!
How cute is that pic of my little Peanut? He's the perfect start to any post as far as I'm concerned!

We are linking up with Narci, Erika and Andrea for their Friday Favorites!


My sweet little Mom is definitely a favorite! She came up to my office this day asking for chocolate!
#likemotherlikedaughter


Here we are at the Alzheimer's Walk!
I stepped down last year as director, but I was still there to participate and emcee.




















Yep, that would be me doing the Cha Cha Slide with my mic.
I'm cool like that!








Kathy and I representing good ole Lamar!


Love this gal!


Boss. :)





After the Walk, Kathy and I headed to Junknista for a little digging. 
I found a few cute Christmas gifts!




















I love me some blue and white!














I started decorating for Christmas! 
Christmas decor post coming soon!



I thought this was so cute!
The handbell choir from church played at a sister church in town, and I caught these little ones impersonating us!





After church, my children's choir performed at my nursing home. 
The residents loved them! Wish I could show you pics...















Peanut wore his fatigues for Veterans Day!



We had a special Veterans Day celebration for the residents at the nursing home. It was quite touching.



No such thing as a nap with this guy around!



So we went for a drive!




Another busy week around here! 
I'd love to hear about yours in the comments!




Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:

No comments:

Post a Comment