Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Christmas Wish List!

This girl loves Christmas! 


Who is ready for the Holidays? 


I know I am. While so many blogs out there are posting gift ideas, I thought it would be fun to turn the tables and look at some happys you might want for yourself. People are gonna ask anyway, so you might as well be prepared!


I've collected a few ideas for you. Let me know what you like best!


The St. Anne Tote - Fall Collection

Barrington St. Anne Tote

I love Barrington St. Annes, and this print is so stinkin' cute!




I've had my eye on this one for awhile!


Alternate Product Image 1 Selected
UGG Lattice Cardy Boots



Alternate Product Image 1 Selected
Kate Spade Glitter Studs


I've been eyeing these for a long time. I even ordered them during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and then a few days before they were to be shipped I got an email saying they were sold out!

#boo

I received the pink glitter studs instead. (Which I love!)



Alternate Product Image 1 Selected

The Blardigan



Alternate Product Image 1 SelectedAlternate Product Image 1 SelectedAlternate Product Image 1 Selected


These babies are only $8.00 a pair and they come in multiple colors!



Alternate Product Image 1 Selected
Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick 



Alternate Product Image 1 Selected



Alternate Product Image 1 Selected

Kate Spade iPhone 6 case


What are you eyeing this Christmas? Any suggestions I should add to the list?


Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:




No comments:

Post a Comment