Monday, November 30, 2015

30 Things for Which I am Thankful - Part 2

    
Happy Monday!

After four days off from work, I'm feeling the drag this morning. I love what I do, but I also love to sleep!

Today I'm sharing Part 2 of my Thankful Post.
(You can see Part 1 here.)

I was inspired by Andrea over at Momfessionals to finish my series like this:


I am grateful for...

  1.  Early wakeups - because I have a great job to go to
  2.  House to clean - a safe place to live
  3.  Laundry - clothes to wear
  4.  Dishes to wash - food to eat
  5.  Kibble scattered around the house - a sweet puppy to love
  6.  Toilets to clean - indoor plumbing
  7.  Being sore - a body I can still use
  8.  Gas to pump - a car that will take me anywhere I need to go
  9.  School payments - an education that will last a lifetime
  10.  Occasionally losing residents at work - the opportunity to touch lives

And a bonus:

I'm grateful for the gift of words to share with all of you.

Thank you so much for sharing your time with me! Love you all!

Today I am grateful for this holiday and my daughter who is visiting. <3 her so much!!!:
"He fills my life with good things." Psalm 103:5






No comments:

Post a Comment