Thursday, November 12, 2015

Just Me, JC - Christmas Music Edition!




It is no secret how much I love Christmas! I have been addicted as long as I can remember. There were times when I would start decorating my parents' house on Halloween or start listening to Christmas music in September. This girl loves Christmas! Even though I need to create one whole Just Me, JC post dedicated to music (because this girl loves music in general!), I'm creating this one first - Just Me, JC's Christmas Music edition! I've linked entire albums for you, even if I only like a song or two so you can get the full effect of each artist. One thing I know is music, so please try to trust me on this one. You won't be disappointed!


***There will be no mention of Jose Felicianos' "Feliz Navid" or Elvis' "Blue Christmas".  They both drive me nuts. And why does the radio insist on playing "Peanuts" theme song at Christmas? I've never understood that one. It drives me nuts, too.


So, here are my favorite artists to listen to at Christmastime...!


***I have "Feliz Navidad" in my head now...Ugh.










My Christmas
























































Do you guys have any favorite Christmas albums? I'd love to hear your suggestions!


********


Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:


No comments:

Post a Comment