Monday, December 29, 2014

Wisdom



With the New Year approaching, most of us start reflecting on the outgoing year and daydream about the upcoming one. I know I've only lived 30 years on this earth, but with my mom's illness, amongst other things, I'd like to think I have an "older soul". I have learned a few things in this first third of my life, and I thought I'd share a few words for this Motivational Monday.

  1. Style comes from inside and is reflected on the outside.
  2. An expensive price tag does not equal status. Ever. 
  3. Confidence is a girl's best accessory.
  4. And high heels are your best friends.  
  5. Laugh at yourself.
  6. Set your own trends.
  7. Never apologize for being you.
  8. If you worry about what other people think about you, you'll never know what you think of yourself.
  9. The past is behind you. Move on.
  10. Repeat after me: mascara.
  11. Sing. Dance. Sing and dance. Your brush makes a great microphone! 
  12. And when all else fails, thank God for the failures, for in him, you will find success.
Have a great last week of 2014, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment