Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

 
 
This has been a week...! Not necessarily in a good way either. I have been so busy and stressed that I would gladly welcome the weekend. But it will be just as busy and stressful! As of today, I've worked 40 hours at one job, 10+ at the other, 2 dress rehearsals for 2 different choirs, 2 concerts, TWO flat tires, packing the house and closing on the house today. Tomorrow I have another dress rehearsal followed by the Grand Re-Opening of The Lighthouse. Sunday morning I will be singing Ave Maria in church, and then I have our church Christmas Cantata that night! And I have to keep packing. Whoo!
 
 
I hope all of you have a great weekend and try not to get overbooked like me! :)
 
 

 
I posted this quote on social media on December 1st. It's definitely my goal!
 
 
 
 
We had our annual "Hanging of the Greens" service at church and our Kindergarteners and first graders sang and played hand bells. I love little kids who love music!
 
 
 
 
I tried to wake up Peanut and get him moving, but he said no thank you to Monday and buried himself back under the covers. So cute when he's sleepy! (Well, he's cute ALL the time!)
 
 
 
 
Almost there...
 
 
 
 
My coworker Kathy and I sponsored the Wesley Medical Center Senior Circle holiday party. Doesn't it look like the lady on our banner is photo bombing us at first glance?!
 
 
 
 
We went through the drive thru at the bank and the teller sent back a milk bone for P! He's so happy!
 
 
 
 
Daddy dog-sat the baby while...
 
 
 
 
I sang
 
 
 
 
And sang some more...
 
 
 
 
And sang some more.
The Holiday Choral Spectacular was amazing this year. I am so thrilled to be a part of the Hattiesburg Choral Union who takes part in these big musical productions!
 
 
Well, that's a wrap on this week, folks! I spared you the pictures of me packing boxes. And the two flat tires... Like I said, what a week! See you on Monday!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment