Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Favorites



 
Well, this week was much better than last. But man was it busy. Again! At least things are supposed to settle down a bit after this weekend. Of course, as soon as I say that something will come up. It always does! Here's a look at my favorites from this week!
 
 
 
We had the Grand Re-Opening of The Lighthouse. I cannot wait to meet the ladies and children that will be moving in here soon!
 
 
 
Me and Ken Thronson, the founder and director of The Lighthouse.
Please excuse the windblown hair!
 
 
 
My friend Katie and I at the Opening party
 
 
 
My brother Thomas rehearsing his narration for the church Christmas cantata
 
 
 
Peanut LOVES watching tv. Seriously. He will stare at it for hours.
He's watching Jim Carrey in "The Grinch".
 
 
 
My friend Sandy and I before the church cantata
 
 
 
Me and my boys! Thomas and Dad after the cantata.
(Daddy is looking at the door...)
 
 
 
Purvis UMC Christmas cantata
 
 
 
Love this group of people!
 
 
 
I'm moving this weekend, so I'm not sure how much time I will have to work on the blog for next week. If I'm AWOL for a couple of days, I will be back soon. I love this little creative outlet even if no one ever reads it. But, I am thankful for you because you're here!
 
 
If you're looking for me tonight, this is what I will be doing.
After packing.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment