Monday, December 8, 2014

The Journey

Hello, there! Happy Monday to you. If you read Friday's post you may remember I had an AWFUL week. The weekend was just as busy, but I tried to let go of a little stress. I welcome this week gladly. I have a lot on my heart that I am keeping locked up for now, and when the time is right I will share. I need to feel safe again. Safe from others and myself. For now, I am ready to let go and embrace what's ahead. Which leads us to what this Motivational Monday is all about. The journey ahead.
 

 
 


I am always in my head.  It is both a blessing and a curse that I remember and feel my past emotions. It's a constant battle within my own soul. They say that time heals all wounds. I'm not so sure. I guess the wound itself heals up, but there is still a huge scar. And all you can do is keep moving forward. But you don't have to search for happiness. Happiness finds you.

 
 


As I said, it's all about the journey. Happiness is choosing to believe something beautiful is about to happen.

 

 
 
I am constantly striving for happiness. It's something I look for in the everyday. Finding happiness in ordinary moments is surprisingly hard to do sometimes. It's like our brains are wired to pass through life without really absorbing the moments. Like I mentioned above, I take in every detail, down to the emotions. I also want to make others happy. To know that they are enjoying the everyday as well.  That's the sole purpose of Vogue Happiness. To concentrate on the happiness in the little things. My challenge to you is to soak in every moment of this holiday season. Treasure it in your hearts. Life isn't always happy. It's just as often terrible (insert last week here!).  I hope you will stick around as I share the little things that make me happy, and sometimes even sad. But mostly I will share my heart along the way. And remember...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment