Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

 
 
Happy Weekend and Merry Christmas!
I hope you all enjoyed your holiday with family and friends. I certainly did. I like to pack in as much Christmas fun as I possibly can, and then I complain that I don't have time to enjoy Christmas! Oh, well. Here's to the upcoming weekend!
 
 
Here's a few favorites from the past week...
 
 
 
Peanut loves watching tv. He's enjoying "The Grinch" here.
 
 
 
Peanut was running across the house like a wild dog with this little toy in his mouth. It looked like a mouse at first. I have no idea where he found this little pig.
 
 
 
Mom and I getting ready for a Christmas program at the nursing home.
 
 
 
And here we are singing Christmas carols while I play.
 
 
 
The sweet visitors from the Lamar Meadows Senior Center performing the Christmas Story for our residents. I am accompanying them from the piano.
 
 
 
Pine Belt Chevrolet donated a TON of gifts for our residents.
 
 
 
PUMC Choir Party 2014 - Love these folks!
 
 
 
The bestie and me
 
 
 
The girls from church had a tacky Christmas sweater party downtown at Brownstones. The little "who" on the end won of course!
 
 
 
The full view
 
 
 
The whole group 
 
 
 
P and Uncle T waiting on Mom to open her Christmas gifts
 
 
 
And boy, did she rack up!
 
 
 
Mom and her Granddog
 
 
 
The Monroes
 
 
 
Santa baby...!
 
 
 
Mom and I at the resident Christmas party
 
 
 
 
Peanut went to visit Santa!!!
 
 
 
 
Daddy and his grandpuppy opening gifts
 
 
 
Peanut was a hit at Christmas with the Monroe clan!
 
 
 
 
 
And, of course, the reason for the season!
 
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment