Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday - Personal Style!

I love Show and Tell Tuesdays!







Today I am linking up with Andrea, and we are talking about our personal style! 

I spent years trying to decide what I looked best in. Honestly, it's still something I struggle with from time to time. I'd like to think I fall into the feminine/classy/preppy/trendy category.That should cover it! Anyway, I like to look nice and I LOVE color. And sparkle. 

I love to sparkle!

(You can see my Just Me, JC post on my favorite places to shop here.)

My personal style usually begins with...

SHOES!!!



That's just the colored shoe collection. I actually have a shoe room!

I know it's a little obsessive. I like to say it's how I handled my divorce five years ago,

#retailtherapy

But I love nothing more than...






My Converses. 

The white ones are the Shoreline style, and the black ones are the original Chuck Taylors.

I'm thinking about purchasing these Shorelines in gray this year. Do you like?



******


As far as personal style goes, I'm pretty easy to please. Give me color, give me bling, and I'm happy. 

(That should be my signature quote! #givemecolorgivemebling) 

(I've included photos from all seasons to give you the overall idea!)









































And of course no style would be complete without ACCESSORIES!

I have a big love affair with scarves...

You can see my Just Me, JC post on scarves here.













 


And especially JEWELRY!

You can see my Just Me, JC post on all things jewels here.







 That's about it, y'all. I hope you enjoyed a little look at my personal style. It's nothing to brag about, but it's me!


Come back tomorrow for my first post in a new series where I'll be linking up with Shay and Erika...




We will be talking about THREE BOOKS we would have to take with us to a stranded island!

See you tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment