Monday, May 16, 2016

May Beauty Buys!




Is there anything more exciting than the fresh promise of a new beauty haul?!


I love sharing my newest products with you and hearing your ideas in return. That's what this blog is for, after all! Little things that make our everyday lives happier!



Here's a look at some of the newest items in my beauty drawer...



Sonia Kashuk® Perfecting Translucent Illuminator


Not a fan. It is too water-y and doesn't blend well. I will be sticking with my NYX illuminator for now.



Kat Von D Foundation

I went to my local Sephora in search of a new foundation. The make up artist there tried several options on my face, and this is the one that I ended up purchasing. I really like this foundation! If you are looking for full-coverage, this is the one for you. It's creamy and long lasting, one I will definitely buy again. 




Kat Von D Concealer

She also used this concealer with the foundation, so naturally I had to have it too. It's one of the best concealers I have ever used. 




NYX Gel Eyeliner

This was an impulse buy, and so far it's been a really good gel liner. I'll take a pic of it soon!





Smashbox Countour Pallette

I have finished off my favorite Tarte palette and was looking for something new. I really like this one, but it doesn't beat out my Tarte. I probably won't be buying this one again.


**************

What are some of your current beauty obsessions? I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment