Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Just Me, JC - Shopping!


Hey, guys!


I'm so glad you stopped by. I love sharing my Just Me, JC posts with you.


If you're new to the blog, Just Me, JC is a collection of posts on all things that make me JC. 


This week we are talking about shopping!
Raise you hand if you like shopping - me too!


Here are some of my favorite stores:


I worked at The Limited for a couple of years in college. Hurricane Katrina knocked out the mall in 2005, and The Limited never reopened. Now I have to order everything online. This is my favorite place to shop for work clothes and the only place I buy dress pants. I love the Drew!


My beloved TJ Maxx! I am such a maxxinista. I can find great basics, bags and perfumes as well as all kinds of house items that I don't need. I probably go in TJ Maxx once a week just to see what's new.



I've always shopped at New York & Company. It's great for casuals and work tops, and I love their lounge/yoga pants. They don't shrink up like others. I LOVE NY&C jewelry too. Lots of fun delicates and trendy styles. 


Let's hear it for Target! Who doesn't love this place? You can find me in the beauty and home ware aisles all the time. They also have a great selection of affordable swimsuits in the summer and scarves in the winter. Love target!



 Jessi Jayne is a boutique in Purvis that I love shopping at. They have great fashion items and unique jewelry. I always like supporting my local businesses!



Another unique boutique in Purvis. Fun jewelry, home items and unique decor. You just have to go there to see what I mean!



This is a no brainer for anyone that knows me or has read my blog. I love me some books, and I stop at Lifeway once a paycheck. This Seminary student needs all the Christian inspiration and topical books she can get her hands on. My favorite authors are Beth Moore and Kay Arthur.

And for all other books, Books a Million!
 I love the smell when you first walk in the door - books and coffee!




I occasionally like to craft, so Hobby Lobby is my go to. They are Christian owned and operated, and I really appreciate businesses that have Christian values. This is also my favorite place for seasonal decor.



Image result for nordstrom

I have a love affair for all things Nordstrom. 
ALL.
Love Nordstrom!




For all my bath products...




And my favorite place for PJS and unmentionables!


Are your favorite stores on this list? 
Let me know if you have any suggestions on great places to shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment