Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Nautical Style!


Dressed up | Retro striped dress and brown heels



When I think of summer fashion, I am instantly drawn to nautical looks. It just screams summer prep. I'm loving these ensembles found on Pinterest!



Effortless, Elegant Nautical Outfits to Copy Now | StyleCaster waysify:

The perfect half tuck, and I love she print mixes with the leopard!



Stripes, Culottes, Heels Nautical outfits. Visit www.ofvogueandrestraint.wordpress.com for tips on how to revamp and upgrade your wardrobe.:

I don't have the waist for culottes, but these are effortlessly chic!


Awesome use of layers, love the colour and style! Top shop inspiration which trend but still cool:

I would have chosen a different shoe perhaps, but I love how she layered the dresses!


Navy + red. love the sheer polka dot shirt and the retro looking shorts:

Perfection!



Styling ideas:


Nautical Fashion by karrina-renee-krueger on Polyvore:




Megan-this is what I mean for summer outfit, something more put together than basic tee & shorts but still casual:





Considering I'm pretty far from a prep, I'm a huge slut for prep-wear.:




Little ways you can incorporate nautical style into your summer wardrobe:

Stripe Sequin Anchor Tank: ROMWE | ROMWE Self-tie Bowknot Striped Rolled-cuffs Loose Bowknot, The Latest Street Fashion:        Nautical watches www.travelerhype.com #fashion #travel:






Nautical



What do you think of nautical style?

No comments:

Post a Comment