Thursday, January 29, 2015

Just Me, JC - Scarves



This week's Just Me, JC post is one of my absolute favorites - scarves!

I'm sure you've seen a bazillion scarves across the blogsphere lately because it's such a popular accessory this time of year. But scarves are definitely a part of everyday JC.

Here are some of my favorite Pinterest finds:

(Make sure you follow along on Pinterest with me!)



I have this Zara blanket scarf. Luvs it!



And this one!

















Here are a few of my favorites from my personal collection:




It's an addiction...


And how about this cute graphic I found on how to tie scarves several different ways




For those of you (like me) that can't figure out how to tie a blanket scarf, refer to this gal's blog for the easiest demo I've come across yet! 

Don't you love Pinterest Told me To?



See you tomorrow!

1 comment: