Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites!



Friday!


Doesn't it just feel so good to hear that word?!


As always, we are linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites! You should totally check them out too, by the way! We have had a busy few weeks down here. Lots of birthdays, end of the semester stuff, choir rehearsals, etc! I need a summer to relax, how about y'all? Fortunately I have a few vacations coming up this year to get excited about!










We held a Mother's Day party on Mom's birthday at the nursing home. Two for one! She had a good time!




Dad took me out to (his) favorite restaurant for my birthday!
(I love Movie Star too!)



Don't you just love this card from my brother...?!



Boyfriend and I took Peanut to our community's Pictures in the Park and had a blast. You can see both of them were way more interested in watching the movie than taking pictures with me!



Dad and I enjoyed the senior care shrimp boil. I had to cut my residents out of the pictures, but my director of nursing made quite the photo bomb!



Look who stopped by my office for a little Pet Therapy afternoon!



I think he dreads coming to my office because he knows he gets a good scrubbing when he gets home. This is him hiding in the corner of the bathroom. He's not thrilled about what's fixing to happen, can you tell?







Nice and snug after his bath.




Just a few dementia care "experts" at the virtual dementia tour!



I posted this photo on my Instagram. I always make time for the chiropractor. You have to take care of your body! I love a good poppin!



Peanut begging for some attention as always...!



My friend Sandy's women's choir did a fantastic job at their end of the year concert.



True love. Papa John and his Granddog. 








The Lighthouse Rescue Mission held their annual fundraiser, the Sweet Success desserts tasting and silent auction. We had a great time and raised money for a great cause!



My friend Nicole and me goofing off before the event.







Judson and I clean up nice, don't we?!




Well, that's it for this week's Friday Favorites! I hope you've had a great week, and have a relaxing weekend!


********************


Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!


I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:


No comments:

Post a Comment