Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What's Up Wednesday!


I love What's Up Wednesdays!
 It's so much fun seeing what's going on in everyone's life. As always, I'm linking up with ShaySheaffer and Mel. Check them out too!


What I'm eating this week...



Cereal, cereal and more cereal...
I'm a busy girl.



What I'm reminiscing about...



Relaxation. I barely remember what being relaxed feels like...



What I'm loving...











Fall candles!



What I've been up to...



Being a Seminary student is a lot of work!




What I'm excited about...


Halloween is just around the corner, and Peanut is gonna be so stinkin' cute!





What I'm watching/reading...










TGIT is back! I love me some Shondaland!





What I'm listening to...






Guilty!
I've already been listening to Christmas music on Pandora!





What I'm wearing...



Color! Lots and lots of color!





What I'm doing this weekend...


The Purvis Woman's Club is having their annual garage sale. If you're local come out and see us!






What I'm looking forward to next month...



Halloween!
And other fall festivities of course!




Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:






No comments:

Post a Comment