Monday, September 14, 2015

Vogue Happiness's One Year Anniversary!

Because happiness is always in style!:


I cannot believe it has been a year since I started Vogue Happiness!
I never stick to anything (creative) that long. And it's been a lot of fun! I've even made some new friends along the way! 


The thanks goes to you, the readers, for your encouragement, comments and of course, reading this silly little blog. You are the reason I keep on keeping on. I looked back through all my VH posts and I thought I would link you to the top three posts of the year! 


3.



You guys loved my February Pinspiration of all things gold!


2.



Second place went to my Summer Home Tour!


1.



And the most read post of all - my life lessons as a natural blonde! 


Thank you so much for reading Vogue Happiness!
 I look forward to another year of fun with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment