Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday - Who's Coming to Dinner?




Hey! Welcome to another Show and Tell Tuesday!
This week we're talking about "Who is Coming to Dinner". It can be anyone - all but one of mine are still living. 

So who would I invite?



1. Neil Armstrong

It should be no surprise for me to have an astronaut on here. And Neil is the first human to ever walk on the moon. Not only am I obsessed with all things space, but he's supposed to be a character, too. Yes, Neil would definitely be invited. I can't imagine what those stories would be like...




2. Billy Graham

Billy is probably one of, if not THE, Godliest man on earth. I would love to pick his brain. The stories of the lost coming to Christ, the oppression and victory he has seen... I would be honored and humbled to be in this man's presence. What a great living, breathing representation of Jesus Christ.




3. Beth Moore

I love me some Beth! She's hilarious, Southern and loves the Lord. I've read everything she's written and follow her blog regularly. I just know that she and I could be good friends!



4. and 5. Mom and Me

This may sound funny, but hear me out. I want to invite my mom pre-dementia. It gets harder and harder to remember the woman she was and not just this disease. I want to know her - her stories and her heart. I love this woman so much!


And as for me - I would love to invite a younger version of me to tell her how it is. Don't try so hard, you are beautiful, it's going to be okay... I could go on and on about what I would want to tell my younger self. Maybe I should do a post on that soon?


Well, that's who's coming to dinner! Who would you invite? I'd love to hear in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment