Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites!


We made it to Friday! 

It's been another long week for me, and I am very much looking forward to a slow weekend. As always, I'm linking up with AndreaErika and Narci as well as the buttons listed below. Be sure to check them all out!




He doesn't seem too excited to be kissed... Love this animal!



Went to the doctor following up on a recent hospitalization for stomach ulcers and wound up right back in the hospital for more tests. Take care of yourselves and listen to your bodies!
(Earrings are from one of my favorite boutiques, The Southern Gypsy!) 



Dad is expanding the garden, y'all. Here come those winter vegetables!



My family and senior adult friends are gonna be thrilled!



Peanut and I cheered for Miss Mississippi in the Miss America pageant. 1st runner up!



Just cause I love this photo that I posted Tuesday...



Thug livin...I left him alone with my dad (aka GrandPAW) and he turns gangsta! 



He looks like he's driving, my little chauffeur.



Eyes on the road, P!



One less 8" garden snake for the world to worry about...!



Stop what you're doing and pay me some attention!




I love that Facebook shows us little things like this. What a fun trip!


I hope you all had a wonderful week. Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment