Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites!


Happy Friday!
We made it through another week! And it's October!


Too cool not to pin, enen though October is over. Hello October:

  
Today I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erika for Friday Favorites. Check out their blogs too!



Last Saturday, two friends and I took a drive up to Jackson to do some shopping. We stopped at just about every little country store along the way. They had the cutest little pumpkin patch here!







I've never met a pumpkin I didn't like!



How 99.9% of my selfies with this lil guy really turn out!



We wore purple to support World Alzheimer's Day!
(I promise we all have on purple. The picture doesn't do us justice!)



"No, your assigned reading is not as important as me. Drop the book. Now!"



I love campmeeting month at church. We throw it way back and sing good ole' gospel music. Last Sunday, the children donned their old fashioned hats and bow ties and joined us. Aren't they cute?!



And on Sunday night, the children's choir had drum lessons! They made their drums all by themselves!



Little man has been having all kinds of eye allergies lately.











Dinner theater rehearsal table read. You don't want to miss this craziness live!







We play the two "dumb blondes"!







I caption this, "Owner, free to a good home. Must tolerate being kissed ALL THE TIME!"


Well, that's our week! I hope you all had a good one as well. If you like what you see on VH, give us a share or a comment, would ya? See you back on Monday for your weekly motivation! 

Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:

No comments:

Post a Comment