Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September Goals!

 
My favorite seasonal quote is the one from The Great Gatsby below, “life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” While autumn doesn’t officially start until next week, it has gotten crisp in New York. Not only is everyone happy to no longer be sweating but they are also happy to […]:
 
 
I know I say this every month, but I really can't believe it is already September!
I'm not complaining, because this officially means fall and pumpkin everything. I've even picked out Peanut's Halloween costume already. This is my favorite time of year!
 
 
I love Fall love football quote coffee autumn boots fall list pumpkin sweaters autumn quotes:
 
 
I was writing down my goals for this month and then decided against them. They're fun to write down and actually make a plan, and of course I love checking something off the to-do list. But y'all, I just can't. I am so tired and overextended and it gave me a big health scare this past week. Seriously.
 
 
So in lieu of goals this month, I am going to simply slow down and look forward to the changes the season brings. I already decorated my house for fall in mid-August cause I was sick of the humidity.  I'll do a fall home décor post soon. Until then, I'll leave you with some Pinterest photos that have me giddy!
 
 
 I wish that september looked like that here...the west coast just doesnt.... however ... nice picture:
 
 
colors / september. It's a good month.:
 
 
 
sigh...and time goes by.:
 
 
 
And just a little reminder for myself and all of you...
 
 
Sunday reminder: we don't have to do it all.:
 
 
Love you guys!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment