Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

I feel like I should write a disclaimer before this post. Warning: I'm terrible at taking photos of myself. I don't understand angles. Or lighting. Don't judge me!

Lots of bloggers do weekly wardrobe pictures, or "what I wore" posts, so I thought, what the heck. I'll give it a try. My day job is in Public Relations, so I have to dress business casual for the most part. We all know I like a good heel, so I enjoy getting dressed every day. 

(I do miss my scrub days every now and then!)




















(This looks like an ad for Diet Coke...)



Photography fail. My ankle booties are so cute, too! Plus, Little Man photobombed the shot!



Even worse photo! And another photobomb! Maybe one day I will get this thing figured out... !

Until then, this is "what I wore"!

Today is National Dress Up you Pet Day! Poor Peanut... Photos coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment