Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites!




Happy Friday, friends! Today I'm linking up with AndreaNarci and Erica at three of my favorite daily reads. Check them out! 


So what's new this week? Oh, so much! I made a New Year's Resolution to be more "in the moment" and so far I'm hanging in there. And - I knocked a big goal off my resolutions this week!



#shamelessselfie with this cutie!



I had a fun night out with my friend Misty listening to a band.



I tried to take a selfie here with Peanut, and look at that tongue! I couldn't recreate this photo if I tried. How stinkin' cute is he?!



Here's the big resolution...I cut 9" of hair and donated it to cancer patients. It was a DRASTIC change, but I'm happy with it. 



Kenneth, The Lighthouse director and I visited with a church updating them on the ministry of The Lighthouse.



Speaking of The Lighthouse, soooo much has happened lately. We have our newest residents, new promotional literature and the building/grounds look so good!  Please come by and check it out!



They finally bought me a nice desk for my office at work. (Just when I got adjusted to my plastic card table!) I went to Target and loaded up on some gold and acrylic desk accessories. That dog tape dispenser is too cute!



And as random as this is, these pens make me so happy! 


I know I'm silly, but these are my Favorites from the week! Follow along every day on

See you Monday for our final installment of Motivation for Your Ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment