Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January "Pinspired"!




Are y'all enjoying this cold weather?
Ha. It's almost 70 degrees here. I ought to live in Minnesota. Or the North Pole.
I love fall and winter weather - and clothes. There's just something about fashion this time of year. I love the patterns and prints. I also love layering. (I used to be all about the button up blouse under a sweater!) Which leads us to this month's Pinspired...Puffer Vests!



Via
(Cassie from Hi Sugarplum. Love her blog!)














Here are a couple of my favorite mood boards with Puffer Vests:



Have you jumped on the Puffer Vest bandwagon yet? I purchased one from Old Navy (similar, exact no longer available) to try out the trend.


Follow Vogue Happiness on Pinterest for more Pinspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment