Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Organization Challenge



Most people make "getting organized" part of their New Year's Resolutions.
(You can see mine here.)
I didn't. I'm organized for the most part. At least, I like to think that I am.
But moving has a way of making you lose all sense of organizational focus.
New cabinets/closets/random hiding places call for me to rethink how and where I store things. So, of course, I turned to Pinterest for a little inspiration to organized the new house.



Under sink storage and organization


Gift wrapping supplies

Fridge organization


Goodness knows I have a lot of jewelry!


Bracelet display 

Pretty bathroom organization

I certainly don't have this many shorts (not my look), but I like the organization idea


Bags on door


Cami/tank idea


I already do something similar with my makeup brushes, but it's certainly not this pretty.


DIY drawer organization possibility


What are some of your favorite organization techniques? The prettier, the better! New house photos and (hopeful) organization techniques coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment