Thursday, January 8, 2015

Just Me, JC - Skincare

 
 
It's funny...when I try to come up with Just Me, JC posts I always draw a blank at first. Have you ever really tried to sit and think "what makes me, me?" Anyway...I decided to share my skincare routine for you this week. I'm a little obsessed concerned about my skin.
 
No. 1 - I want to postpone wrinkles as long as possible
No. 2 - I may have had a little "accident" ten years ago that left a lot of scarring on my right cheek
(i.e. cheek, nostril, bottom lip...long story)
No. 3 - I want to postpone wrinkles as long as possible
 
I'm not a snob when it comes to the latest, greatest designer skincare. I know what works for me and I'm fine with it. And what works for me?
 
 
Aloette

 
 
 
The entire Aloepure skin care collection
 
(Also a acne collection and platinum collection for more intensive treatment)
 
I've been using Aloette for almost 10 years now, and it continues to be the best I've tried. And trust me, I think I've tried everything once. Eight pieces may seem a little daunting at first, but it's quicker/easier than you would think.
 
 
 
 
Line Relief Concentrate
Aloette's alternative to Botox. The BEST on wrinkles.
 
You have to try this! Your dead skin literally beads up and comes off as you rub it in.
It's awesomely gross!
 
 
I've also added a few other products that I rely on time to time.

 
St. Ives Apricot Scrub
 
 
 
Garnier Ultra-Lift Eye Roller
 
 
Biotin
Aveeno Face Cloths



I'd love to hear your skin care recommendations in the comments!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment