Thursday, September 25, 2014

Just Me, JC - Meet Peanut!

 
 
 
Meet Peanut! Any of you who know me personally are probably wondering why he wasn't the very first post (and why he hasn't been the subject of every following post). So...I'm kinda obsessed with this Chihuahua. I love him so much! He follows me EVERYWHERE and has to be touching me at all times. I'd say he's kinda obsessed with me, too! No Just Me, JC post will be as "JC" as this one.
 
You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
 
 
 
 
Look at this sweet face!
 
 
Peanut loves riding in the car
 

 
And riding on the golf cart!
 

 
The Meerkat pose...I want some attention, NOW!
 
 
Lazy Sunday afternoon nap
 
 
Boo!
 

 
I found him asleep under the covers this way...
 
 
But, he prefers to sleep on my pillow tucked in like a human!
 
 
My sweet baby
 
 
Love this guy!
 
 
You can follow Peanut on Instagram here. (Seriously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment