Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Decor




Fall is my absolute favorite season! I just love the cooler weather and colors. Unfortunately, South Mississippi doesn't get very "fall", but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the season. I especially love bringing out those autumn decorations and lighting pumpkin candles. Does it get any better? 






This says it all, right?! Even the fashion takes on new colors and textures - and I love a good scarf!

But like I said, bringing the indoors inside is one of my favorite traditions. Break out the pumpkins! Check out these gorgeous fall decorations I found on Pinterest!

(You can follow me on Pinterest here.)



This is simply beautiful. It screams bring out the turkey and dressing!



So inviting! I wish I had a porch like this!





So simple and makes all the difference!





Now this just makes me want to cry. Some people have all the talent!
(Aren't you glad we have Pinterest to give us these ideas and we can pass them off as just "something we threw together"?!)

Here are some ways I've begun incorporating Fall décor into my home...

A very sweet friend found this pumpkin at Hobby Lobby several years ago and gave it to me as a "Boo" gift one year.


How cute is this vintage Jack-o-lantern candle?
  




And a simple wooden welcome sign on the front door.
(With the house for sale I can't get too carried away on décor this year...)





So tell me - how are you incorporating fall into your home this year? I'd love to see your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment