Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Can I get an amen to Friday?! Here are a few things currently making me happy...
 
 
 
 
I rarely take a "selfie" and try not to post them to social media too often, but I usually take a picture with Peanut several times a week. He looks confused...
 
 
 
 
I started a new Bible study at church last Sunday called "Believing God". I've actually done this study before, but it's like I'm receiving the Word afresh. I especially enjoy the time with the ladies in this inter-generational group.
 
 
 
 
I had so many compliments on these pumps I had to post a "#shoefie" last Sunday. Apparently they went well with my choir robe.
 
 
 
 
Another photo with the baby. Get used to these!
 
 
 
 
I subscribe to TONS of magazines, so I like to recycle them by dropping them off at Mom's nursing home.
 
 
 
 
Visiting Mom
 
 

 
 
Gorgeous "harvest moon" Wednesday night
(pretty good pic for an iphone, huh?)
 
 
 
 
Now he looks bored
 
 
 
 
I posted this on social media. Looks like I will be living a long time!
 
 
 
 
Burning my first "fall" scented candle of the year - pumpkin spice latte!
 
 
I hope you all had a great week!
 
(You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram here.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment