Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's Fri-yay!

 
 
 
Happy Fri-yay, friends! It's been an awesome but busy week for me. The Walk to End Alzheimer's is three weeks away, and it is grind time for this Chairperson! Here are my Friday Favorites - things that made me happy this week.
 
 
You can follow all my posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
 
 
 
 
Of course Peanut made the cut!
 
 
 
 
This week's #shoefie. Every gal needs a pair of nude patent pumps.
 
 
 
 
 
I wore purple every day this week in honor of World Alzheimer's Day
 
 
 
 
Speaking to a church about the upcoming Walk!
 
 
 
 
Painting with a Purpose with Lamar Health & Rehab
 
 
 
 
More purple selfies with my man. I don't take selfies alone...
 
 
 
 
My friend Mary and I at the painting party
 
 
 
 
And isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen? Peanut visited the local nursing home for World Alzheimer's Day. Doesn't he just look dashing in his purple bowtie?!
 
 
Let me know how your week went in the comments! Thanks for following Vogue Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment