Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Just Me, JC - Favorite TV Shows!



I used to watch too much TV. Now I just have too much on my DVR! As I've mentioned before, I am a multitasker. If the TV is on, I am probably reading a book/magazine, playing with Peanut (who won't let me sit still if I tried) or working on some hobby or odd job around the house. (Or this blog!)

One way or the other, over the years I have fallen in love with a number of TV shows. I've watched every episode multiple times, I'm sure. So that brings us to our next series! On the second Tuesday of the month, I will be posting "My Favorites". I'd love for you to leave a comment telling me your favorites as well! One of these days I might even figure out how to do a link party! 

This month's favorite is all about mind-numbing, glorious TV. Here's my favorites:


1. 
Full House

Full House is probably my favorite show of all time. I love, Love, LOVE this show! I have the entire series on DVD, and if a rerun is on I usually watch it.


2.
Friends

A half hour of laughs and love. I feel like they're my buds, too! I hated when this show aired its finale. 


3.
Gilmore Girls

One of my all time favorites. I always wanted to live like the Gilmore girls!


4.
Dawson's Creek

Dawson's Creek was a classic from my high school years. Should Joey have picked Dawson or Pacey? I'm still trying to decide.


5.
Law & Oder: SVU

I used to be addicted to the marathons of SVU on the USA network. 
(I refused to watch the last few seasons. Benson and Stabler forever!)


6.
Grey's Anatomy

Eleven seasons and still going strong! I miss McSteamy, though. (And George.)


7.
Scandal

If you haven't jumped on the Scandal bandwagon yet, you're missing out!


8.
Pretty Little Liars

This may seem a little teeny-bopper to some of you, but I LOVE this show! So much intrigue and genuine friendships. And great fashion, too!


9.
The Vampire Diaries

I could go on about this one forever. Luv!
(Ian Somerhalder, if you're reading this call me! Grin!)


10. 
The Golden Girls

Of course The Golden Girls made my list. I can watch this show all day. I love catching the reruns every now and then.



That's it for this month's "My Favorites" series. Don't forget to comment below about your personal favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment