Monday, January 4, 2016

Taking the Leap - My Ministry, Blog and More!

"A year from now, you will wish you had started today."
Karen Lamb





How in the world is it already 2016?


It's time for resolutions, organization challenges, cleaning and more. It can be a very stressful time for us Jesus girls. Goals alone can be overwhelming, especially if they aren't connected to what matters. I don't want life to get any busier just to complete a goal. This year I plan to live intentionally, with purpose. I have several ideas on how to make this happen.


Joy. My word for 2016. I didn't claim a word for last year, but if I had it would have been Grow. Last year was a big year of growth for me. God knew what I needed even when I didn't and I couldn't be happier.


I want to give you an idea of what's on the agenda for this year. (My New Year's Resolutions will be tomorrow's post!) This year will see a lot of new opportunities for both my ministry and this website! Here's what you can look forward to:

  • Giveaways!  - This site and my growing support in ministry wouldn't be possible without you guys. I want you all to know just how much I appreciate you. I've got several gifts lined up that I am super excited to give to a few of you. Think books, jewelry...! All things that bring me happiness that I'm sure will give you a little sparkle too!
  • Periscope! - Be sure to keep an eye on social media so you can know when a scope goes live. I will be sharing your prayer requests (anonymously) so our whole Vogue Happiness community can pray for each other. We will also have a quick word during the scope. I'm very excited about this one!
  • Contributor posts! - I'll be introducing a fun new series written by special people. Consider this an online pajama party and you're invited! 
  • Link parties! - Show and Tell, Let's Talk, and What's Up Wednesday specials will continue and you can link up too! Tomorrow will be our first Show and Tell of the New Year and we will be sharing our resolutions.
  •  Your favorites! - More Just Me, JC silliness, Friday Favorites and Motivational Monday devotions.

Let's also really make this site more of a community!


Use the comments to converse with one another. Share your prayer requests, or if you prefer a more private setting, email your prayer requests to voguehappiness@gmail.com.


I'm looking forward to an exciting year with you all. Lots of love!



*****

Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!


I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:





No comments:

Post a Comment