Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites!



Well, friends, we made it another week!


Is it just me, or did this week seem super long?


As always, I'm linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for their Friday Favorites!



I'm never cold, but little man has been freezing almost every day. He can always be found snuggled up somewhere cozy! (That pink robe is sooo manly...!)






He's had enough cold mornings for awhile.


I absolutely love cold weather - 32 Totally Not Weird Non-Sexual Fetishes You Might Have:

I learned a new word this week - chinophile. I love LOVE cold weather!
Why am I in South Mississippi?...



I have been on the lookout for a new pair of gold pumps lately because I have worn mine completely out. I found these gorg Ivanka Trump pumps while browsing online. Aren't you in love?!



The photos just don't do them justice!


If y'all see any awesome gold pumps out there, let me know! I can't find any I truly like.


After all...



"You can tell a lot about a person by their shoes." - Hanna Marin




You've seen Peanut's scar on his hip and his little bald butt from before I adopted him. My dad has been telling me to order some Dinovite for Peanut. Apparently it works like doggie Rogaine. We will see... Peanut lapped the Dinovite up last night! I honestly believed he would refuse it. I mixed it in his Little Champions meal, and he never noticed.



He got some Nub Nubs with his order.
#freegiftwithpurchaseforthewin






I have begun a new Bible study, Stuck by Jennie Allen. I really liked her books, so I thought I would give her Bible studies a try.


 I hope you all have a great weekend!


*********************************


Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!


I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:







No comments:

Post a Comment