Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October Pinspired - Waterfall Cardi Edition!

 
 
The temperatures are dropping, and it's finally starting to feel like fall!
My Pinterest feed has been full of waterfall cardigans lately. What do you guys think of the look? I have several already, and I'm looking forward to incorporating them in new ways like the Pinspiration below!
 
 
Open Waterfall Cardigan with Bordeaux Floppy Hat and Bag: Open Waterfall Cardigan with Bordeaux Floppy Hat and Bag


 
Cardigan. Fall. Spring.: Cardigan. Fall. Spring.
via

 

I have this sweater! It's from Old Navy 2011-12 Winter Collection.: I have this sweater! It's from Old Navy 2011-12 Winter Collection.
via

 

a Friend to knit with: slouchy cardigan: a Friend to knit with: slouchy cardigan
via



Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:

No comments:

Post a Comment