Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Favorites!





We made it through another week! And it's cooling off some! Hallelujah!
As always, I'm linking up with AndreaErika and Narci for their weekly Friday Favorites. 
I'm taking today off and spending the day in New Orleans with a local choir. It's gonna be a great day! Here's what's been happening in my little world...



I went to my first high school football game in a looong time.
 I had fun watching my alma mater play - and WIN!



Peanut and I visited Dad to see what's new in his garden expansion.



I have the prettiest sunsets!



The men of the Meistersingers practicing in sectionals. Our concert will be here soon!



I tried a latte. I despise coffee, but I need an extra boost sometimes. The latte wasn't terrible. Maybe I can develop a taste?



My sweet little mom...






"I'll have a Route 44 strawberry limeade, please!"


I hope you all had a great week as well. Enjoy the weekend!




Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!

I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:



No comments:

Post a Comment