Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday - How to Win my Heart!



I usually enjoy Show and Tell Tuesdays, but this one was harder for me. 


Today, I'm linking up with Andrea discussing how to win my heart.




Here's the thing.


I don't trust people.


It's very hard for me to let people get close. So winning my heart...good luck. I know I shouldn't be so closed off, but I am. And I have good reason to be. This is supposed to be a fun show and tell post, so I won't take the trip down memory lane to explain how I got so closed off. We will just talk about the ways to win my heart - if you dare!


Let's start with the basics:



You may have heard of the term courtship before in comparison to dating or maybe this is a first for you. Courtship seems to be making a comeback. I feel that as Christians courtship is more of an...:

He must be a Christian first and foremost!


Boom!!! His mind and our convos are my favorite!!!! I love a smart man!!!! Like my dad!:

He must be intelligent. I need someone with a certain level of smarts who can hold an intellectual conversation without embarrassing both of us.


Ok Ladies.. I'm adding a Men's Fashion/Style Board soon!! I think it's about time!!! #Men #Fashion:

He must have class. Put a little effort into it, guys. 


Now for the fun stuff - Here are the best ways to win my heart!


Buying me books is a good way to win over my heart.Reading them, and discussing them with me. you might as well propose.:

Books, Books, Books!
I loooove to read. Take me to a book store and let me take my time, and I will love you forever!

So me...:

I saw this on Pinterest, and it's the truth. Me in a nutshell!



In my dream world.  :):

I'm a little bit of a musical freak, so if you sing and dance along, you will totally win my heart!Hahaha...all the time!:

Can you sing along with me?!



But here's the truth, 


yes:



And always remember your place!



pretty much:


I'm just kidding. Sorta.


Have a great Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment