Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Favorites!


Happy, Happy Friday!


It's been several weeks since I've linked up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for their weekly Friday Favorites. I've been so busy and crazed with life lately. At least I have some good photos to share with you today. The last two weeks have been fun, fun, fun!


Here's a little look at life lately...




Peanut says no to my History of Christianity homework. He doesn't go for anything that takes the attention off his spoiled self!



I've been wearing a lot of comfy/cozy clothes lately. I got this little sweatshirt at Forever 21!



P likes being comfy cozy too! I love his little sweatshirt!



He was cold when we were out for a ride, so he snuggled up inside my poncho from Old Navy.



This is what my nights are looking like these days. I know, I know. I'm too wild. Trying to get it under control! :)



Mom had a Mardi Gras parade at the nursing home. 



Her favorite gift was that stuffed monkey!
Side note - Dad named her monkey Thomas. As in my brother. I guess he does resemble a hairy ape at times!
#sorryT



So Peanut is OBSESSED with green milkbones. They are like a security blanket to him. He carries them everywhere he goes around the house. It's so funny. All other bones he eats, but he saves his green ones!






They're in every room now!



Mom had a Valentine's Party at the nursing home and...



She was the Queen!



Queen Karen had to wear a ball gown...



And received all kinds of goodies!



Someone loves being the center of attention!
#igetithonestly



Her majesty and me



Even Daddy showed up for her coronation!



The Meistersingers had a performance on Valentine's Day as well. I love singing with this group!



They can't fit us all in one photo. I'm two to the right of the last girl in the photo.
#hiddensoprano



A full view of the concert!


That's all for life lately! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


*********************************


Be sure to follow Vogue Happiness by email or Bloglovin!


I love hearing from you, so comment away with likes or thoughts for future posts.

You can follow along daily at:







No comments:

Post a Comment