Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Chinoiserie Chic!

The Pink Pagoda: Blue and White Monday -- Blue and White Fabric:


I love a good Chinoiserie look! 


But only in little amounts.


Apparently so do a lot of you on Pinterest! I've rounded up my favs for you today...


Refinished Bamboo Chest  www.charmingincharlotte.com:



blue and white ginger jars and vases with Snowball Viburnum flowers-stone mantel/outdoor fireplace:



The Pink Pagoda: Blue and White Monday:



I adore these bowls. (I have them too) Photo by Charlie Lee Potter of Eggs On The Roof.:


Can you believe this cake?!


Pretty sure we've decided to go for a stack of books cacke but this is beautiful. Wedding cake Designs Nevie Pie Cakes:


Or this take on a bathroom playing off the chinoiserie look?!


The Blue and White Chinoiserie Bath:


And a Christmas tree?!


Chinoiserie Chic: A Blue and White Chinoiserie Christmas:




Ginger Jars


I found this link from Emily's blog featuring blue + white looks at a Target price. Score!

 :


What are your thoughts on the Chinoiserie look?

No comments:

Post a Comment