Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites - Easter Edition!




We all know I love cold weather, but there is still something irresistible about these earliest days of Spring. With Easter being this Sunday, I wanted this weeks Friday Favorites to be a throwback of Easter Sundays past! You'll have to excuse the photos - it was the early 80s afterall!




My first Easter, Mom and me - two weeks shy of my first birthday
1985



Mom is sporting the same dress and hairdo two years later!
1987



Granny Monroe and me
1988 B.T. (B.T.= Before Thomas - the last, beautiful year of being an only child and only grandchild on one side of the family!)



Easter 1990 A.T.
(Thomas came along in 1989)



Thomas and me
I felt like I should include at least one picture of the little guy...!
1992


I hope you all have a great Easter weekend!
But remember...




No comments:

Post a Comment